Who we are
We are TwistedMilfs.com – https://twistedmilfs.com
We are a bunch of hot chicks who love the adult industry. We hope you love it as well because if you didn’t you probably wouldn’t be here.
By accessing the Website, you certify that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority under the laws of your state, province or country; and
- you know and understand that the materials presented at and/or downloadable from the Website include explicit visual, audio, and/or textual depictions of nudity and explicit sexual activities; that you are familiar with materials of this kind; that you are not offended by such materials; and that by agreeing to these Terms of Services you are warranting to us that you are intentionally and knowingly seeking access to such explicit sexual materials for your own personal viewing; and
- you will use the Website solely for personal and non-commercial purposes; and
- you will not download, copy or distribute any part of the Website for any commercial purpose; and
- you will not alter, delete, add, change or edit any of these Terms of Services, and any such attempted alteration shall be void and of no effect.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with anyone.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website, except all user Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, all content, media and materials, all Website‘s software, code, design, text, scripts, messages, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, media files, artwork, graphic material, articles, databases, proprietary information, writings, spoken statements, music, video recordings, audio-visual works and recordings, slides, portraits, works of authorship, animated and/or motion pictures, interactive features, caricatures, likenesses, profiles, vocal or other sounds, sound recordings, voices, voice reproductions, computer graphics and visual effects, as well as any accompanying documentation, packaging or other materials, tangible or intangible, and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements of the Website, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence, ‘look and feel’ and arrangement of items, and all derivative works, translations, adaptations or variations of same, regardless of the medium, broadcast medium, format or form, now known or hereinafter developed or discovered, and regardless of where produced, on location, in a studio or elsewhere, in black-and-white or in color, alone or in conjunction with other work, characters, real or imaginary, in any part of the world, and all of the foregoing, individually and/or collectively (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos whether or not registered contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed by the Provider and/or its affiliates, and their advertisers, licensors, suppliers, service providers, promotional partners and/or sponsors, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the relevant governing laws and conventions. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit the Content and/or Marks for any other purposes without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
A. We allow our users to submit video or other material and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such submissions for display in the free areas of the Website (“Submissions”). You shall be solely responsible for your own Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with your Submissions, you affirm/warrant that:
- you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person in the Submission to use the name or likeness of each individual for use in your Submissions in the manner contemplated by these Terms of service; and
- your Submission is compliant with all laws, including, but not limited to, 18 U.S.C. § 2257 and 28 C.F.R 75; and
- you retain all of your ownership rights in your Submissions. However, by submitting the material to us, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, transmit, translate, distribute, promote, exhibit, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, and publicly perform the Submission; and
- the posting of your Submissions on or through the Website does not violate whether directly or indirectly the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, trade secret rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity; and
- if anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, uploaded content, or information, you will indemnify and hold Provider and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these Terms of Service, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees. You acknowledge that you, not Provider, are responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful, unauthorized or otherwise objectionable content or information you upload; and
- you have paid or shall pay any and all residuals, reuse and other fees, compensation or payments of any kind, however denominated, which are due or may become due in relation with your Submissions.
B. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. You further agree that you will not:
- submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Provider all of the license rights granted herein; and
- allow any third party, whether or not for your benefit, to reproduce, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, post, distribute, sell, license, upload, transmit, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website) or otherwise exploit, any Content, including member Submissions, without our express prior written consent; and
- publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Provider or any third party; and
- submit material that is unlawful, threatening, harassing, hateful, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; and
- submit material depicting or implying rape, forced sexual acts, bestiality, death, or use of controlled substances (implied, staged, simulated, artificial or cartoon/drawn/art); and
- submit material depicting violence or abuse (actual harm to another living thing); and
- submit material that depicts or promotes incest; and
- submit material that depicts or promotes coprophilia, also known as “fecophilia” or “scat”; and
- use any computerized or automatic mechanism, including without limitation, any web scraper, offline reader, spider or robot, to access, extract or download any Content from the Website, unless you are expressly authorized in writing to do so by us; and
- use or launch any automated system that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a person can reasonably create in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website; and
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Submissions; and
- post advertisements or solicitations of business; and
- impersonate another person.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROVIDER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY:
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, AND/OR
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, AND/OR
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, AND/OR
- INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, AND/OR
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, LIKE THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
PROVIDER PROVIDES ITS SERVICES “AS IS” AND DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND PROVIDER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com